Sign up to receive our project newsletter.
Knowledge for All is open project that calls on the international library and academic community, along with creators, managers and seekers of scholarly journal literature across the board to participate in developing a dynamic search tool that will truly meet their needs. The project is collaboratively managed, with organizations and individuals across the globe contributing to software development, content development, and fundraising.
We invite you to get involved and join in the collaborative effort to open scholarly journal literature.
Keep on top of the latest project news and developments.
- Subscribe to our news feed.
- Sign up to receive our newsletter.
- Attend a project meeting. Next meeting: Attend our Open Index week project webinar Oct 28. Email email@example.com to RSVP.
There are many ways to get involved in the Knowledge for All project. Here are 5 quick ones to get you started:
1. Register to join the Knowledge for All community.
2. Join one of the project's open groups to contribute to a particular aspect of project development.
3. Join in the discussions taking place in one of the projects.
5. Make a donation in support of the Knowledge for All project.