Welcome to Knowledge for All’s Advisory Working Group - an open committee to support project development through the sharing of expertise and recommendations.
Join this group if
- You have expertise in one or more key aspects of project development (content/collections development, metadata, indexing, legal/licensing, system/software development, marketing, fundraising, community development).
- You are interested in advising on the strategic direction of the Knowledge for All project and ensuring its continues to meet community needs.
- You are able to contribute 1-4 hours per week to participate in working group activities.
How to join
- Review the Advisory Committee description for an outline of duties and responsiblities.
- Click to join.
How to participate
- Review and comment on Knowledge for All’s Strategic Plan.
- Create and participate in working group forums.
- Create and collaborate on working group pages.
To all Working Group members,
We recently shared a letter from Knowledge for All's Founding Director Mark Leggott inviting stakeholders and members of the library and acacemic community to join the Knowledge for All project as a Founding Partner.
Founding Partnerships are critical at this stage of project development and will ensure we have the financial resources to continue building the Knowledge for All tool for the benefit of the community.