Welcome to Knowledge for All’s Marketing and Fundraising Working Group - an open group to coordinate marketing and fundraising efforts in support of ongoing project development.
Join this group if
- You have experience with planning and executing marketing and fundraising campaigns, grant research and/or grant writing.
- You are interested in supporting project development by ensuring Knowledge for All receives exposure and sufficient funding to cover operational costs.
- You are able to contribute 1-4 hours per week to participate in working group activities.
How to join
- Review the Marketing and Fundraising Working Group description for an outline of duties and responsiblities.
- Click to join.
How to participate
- Review and comment on the Fundraising portions of Knowledge for All’s Engagement Strategy.
- Create and participate in working group forums.
- Create and collaborate on working group pages.
To all Working Group members,
We recently shared a letter from Knowledge for All's Founding Director Mark Leggott inviting stakeholders and members of the library and acacemic community to join the Knowledge for All project as a Founding Partner.
Founding Partnerships are critical at this stage of project development and will ensure we have the financial resources to continue building the Knowledge for All tool for the benefit of the community.
As part of our Engagement Strategy we want to give individuals/groups the opportunity to step up as community champions of the Knowledge for All project. Community champions would include people who have expressed a strong interest in the project, see real value in the Knowledge for All tool and want to share more information within their organization/networks about how it might benefit them.